15.10.12

Interview #2: Mibu No Ookami


Mibu No Ookami



Mibu-no-ookami has been an artist in DeviantArt since 2010, centered in her particular chibi style and twisting many well known movies and series into her cute art. We can find almost anything in her webpage, from Monster High to Avengers.






























First of all, this has become some sort of our signature question, now we have to ask in every interview: Could you choose a song that you like to be our soundtrack for the interview? and why did you chose it?
Sure. This song belongs to the game Assassin´s creed I, and it´s one of the songs that I use to listen while I am drawing. 





For someone that just bumped into your DA page, could you pick one of your drawings, the one that defines the best your style?
This little chibi is one of my favourite pics. And I have to say that little cutie is a self-portrait of myself.





I see a lot of Loki and Thor, what is your opinion in the rapidly coming and going of fandoms these days?. Is it a good thing (since it makes one's style to be constantly put to a new challenge)?
Hahaha, well, I have to see that I´m a Marvel fan and I enjoy so much drawing Marvel´s Avenger chibis like this one.
But yeah, you´re so true when you say that there is many fandom of them...














How did you learn to draw?, classes? by yourself?
I started drawing when I was children and I think that I get very influenced for Japanese manga... And my chibis appeared!



















What are your thoughts on deviantArt?, a good place to start?, or maybe it is better to run off to oneself's own webpage as soon as possible?
dA has helped so much to make new friends and improve my style... And of course I´ve to say that it´s a very good page to meet great artist. I can´t be logout!... Many people could say that I live in deviantArt...


Do you have a character that has an special spot in your heart?, one you always find easy to draw?
Malik Al-Sayf (Assassin´s Creed) and Loki (Avengers)
















Any original characters you would like to tell a story about?
Well, I´ve a pair of random Oc´s, but I´ve to admit that I use to draw many pics related with the actual fandom (Like Avengers, Assassin´s Creed, Doctor Who, Sherlock...) I think that I should draw more own Oc´s.




Do you have any recomendatios for people that are starting to draw? tips and don't-do-thats?
Draw, draw and draw. It´s just practice and enjoy what you draw.



























You were kind enough to offer us some chibis of our dolls, could we see your work? We are so excited about them!
Here are some chibis of your wonderful dolls. Hope you enjoy it!























Thanks for your answers!


You can find Mibu in:

deviantArt

twitter


See you next week!



* None of the answers have been modified nor edited after receiving them.
* Pictures included in this post are property of Mibu No Ookami, do not use without permission.